Johannes Leitner’s Lowepro Backpack: From His Dad

Johannes Leitner’s Lowepro Backpack: From His Dad

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 | Tags: , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Some of my most prized possessions I inherited from my father. I have the coin collection that he worked on as a teen. His tattered Boy Scout Handbook sits on my bookshelf. These connections remind me of him.

When I was working in Germany, I noticed that a young man was carrying an old Lowepro backpack. His name is Johannes Leitner. I was admiring his bag and asked him if I could photograph it. As we talked, I asked him where he got it. “My father gave it to me,” he said. He had used it for years, and now it’s my turn.”



“Well, he’s right here,” replied Johannes as he motioned for his father to come over.

So I took their picture. The bag still looks great, and it’s a terrific story that made my day.

Derrick Story is the Photography Evangelist for Lowepro.


View the original article here



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Camera Laptop Bag or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Johannes Leitner’s Lowepro Backpack: From His Dad

Post a Comment

Didn't Find What You're Looking For?

Custom Search
Subscribe to our RSS Feed and We will let you know when we have new posts!
Or get the latest posts via Email
Fellow Readers

Popular Posts